Making a commercial motor insurance claim
How to Contact us
If the policyholder has been involved in an incident please contact our claims team who will immediately take action to help you.
Our First Response team will:
- Take details of the loss or damage caused as well as details of anyone else involved.
- Instruct an approved repairer to contact the policyholder if necessary.
- Provide you with details of the dedicated claims handler and their contact information.
View our Commercial Motor Claims contacts here
AXA has appointed
Autoglass to be its recommended provider of vehicle glass services.
Autoglass can repair or replace most types of glass on most vehicle makes and models and operate a 'repair first' philosophy. This means that whenever possible, they will repair the windscreen rather than replace it with a new one, saving both time, money and the environment.
All Autoglass technicians are ATA trained at its national Skills Centre, which is accredited by The Motor Insurance Repair and Research Centre (Thatcham).
How to contact Autoglass
- Autoglass are available via the AXA Glass line on 0800 206 1809
- Autoglass will arrange a mutually convenient time and place to carry out the repairs or replacement.
- Autoglass will collect the excess (Shown on the policy schedule) and VAT (If applicable) from the driver.
- Autoglass will send the remainder of the invoice directly to AXA for approval and payment.
What if Autoglass are not used on a glass claim
If Autoglass are not used to repair or replace damaged glass, AXA will only cover up to £100 (Net of excess and VAT (if applicable). If another repairer other than Autoglass is used to repair or replace the glass, the invoice should be settled by the driver/policyholder in full with the repairer and then sent to:
PO Box 467
Please ensure that the policy / certificate number is quoted when sending the invoice to us.