What are the benefits of Guardians’ service delivery?
The cradle to grave service offered by Guardian through the 'Managed Electrical Compliance Service' and on-line document control using TraQit supports Dutyholders in meeting their responsibilities.
Benefits of the service include:
- A unique ‘Managed Electrical Compliance Service’
- Nationwide coverage
- Phone or email response within 24 hours
- Desktop costing can be provided dependent on site information supplied
- Free site survey or appointment within 5 working days from one of our electrical engineers
- Compliance quotation generated within 3 working days of the appointment
- Inspectors available generally within 2 weeks of work acknowledgement
- Corrective remedial action quotations available within 3 days of office submission
- Real time compliance status available at all times on TraQit
- Bi-monthly technical and legislative updates
- Free service for editing and updating of records by the Guardian TraQit dept
- If records are being updated, there is a 30% cost reduction for the second cycle of compliance testing.