AXA Services Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 00446043 whose registered office is at 20 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BG is the “Promoter” of this competition (the “Competition”). The Promoter is part of the AXA Group.
(The “AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.)
1. To enter the Competition, please answer the question “In what year did the AXA Training Centre open?” and submit in accordance with the instructions provided below:
Upon receipt of the AXA Email Newsletter Broker Business, reply to the sender’s email address with the answer to the question or fill in the entry form at: Broker Business | Signed shirt competition
2. The commencement time and date for entries is 12pm BST on 19 July 2021. The closing time and date for entries is 11.59pm BST on 10 August 2021. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Competition.
3. Entrants must be residents in the UK and aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid. The Competition is only open to registered insurance brokers, excluding employees of any companies within the AXA group of companies or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected with or involved in the administration of the Competition.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. By entering into the Competition, the entrant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and will result in disqualification from the Competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then entrants should not enter the Competition.
6. There will be one prize winner. A panel of judges (including one independent member) will select the winning entry from all eligible entries received prior to the deadline for entry. Details of the names and county of the winner, and the names of the judges, can be obtained by writing to AXA Insurance, Marketing Department: Customer Communications, 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG, and including a stamped addressed envelope, requesting such information within one month after the closing date.
7. The winner will be notified by email on or before 11.59pm BST on Tuesday 17 August 2021 by reply to the email to the email address supplied at the time of entry.
8. There will be one prize which will be a signed Liverpool F.C. training shirt (the “Prize”). The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent or greater monetary value should the Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. There will be no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Competition at any time without notice.
9. If the Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact the winner or the Prize is declined, then the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the Prize as it thinks fit. The winner has 28 days after notification to claim the Prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of entering the Competition or as a result of accepting the Prize. The Promoter gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
12. The Prize will only be sent to a winner if and when the Promoter is satisfied of the winner’s eligibility. The Promoter may at its discretion disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter may also exercise this discretion to select an alternative winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
14. The Prize may be liable to tax. Any tax liability shall be the responsibility of the winner. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents relating to the Competition or the Prize. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
17. The Promoter reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at the AXA website www.axaconnect.co.uk/signed-shirt-terms-and-conditions.
18. Please keep these terms and conditions for future reference.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Data Protection Notice
1. “Personal Data” and “Processing” shall have the meanings set out in the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to Personal Data includes a reference to sensitive Personal Data, as applicable, whereby sensitive Personal Data means Personal Data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
2. By entering the Competition, the Entrants agree that the Promoter may collect Personal Data from the Entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names, emails and Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account details and consent to the use of their Personal Data for the purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. to administer the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify the Winners that they have won the Competition and to book and make all necessary arrangements relating to the Prize on their behalf;
c. to notify other Entrants of the Winner should they so request;
d. to contact entrants about the answers they have supplied in one of the surveys. We may do this by email or telephone. The entrant may change their mind at any time by writing to Commercial Lines marketing team, 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG.]
e. for the purposes of confirming the Competition winner on the Promoter’s website, social media and within promotional emails. The winner may be asked to participate in PR or publicity activities resulting from the Competition. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
4. Unless the Entrants expressly consented to the use of their Personal Data for future marketing purposes, the Personal Data of each Entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above. The Promoter will not use the Entrants’ Personal Data to contact them about AXA Group products or services.
5. Personal Data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the Competition unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the Entrant.
The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of Personal Data to which a party is subject, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.