AXA Extra offers your customers more than just standard cover.
With high valuables limits and competitive premiums, we're sure AXA Extra is the right choice for the majority of your home insurance customers.
What are the key features and benefits of AXA Extra?
- Bedroom rated up to a maximum of 5 bedrooms
- Attractive buildings sum insured level of up to £1,000,000
- Cover for rent or alternative accommodation for all the family including their pets up to 20% of Buildings Sum Insured while the home cannot be lived in because of loss or damage covered in the policy
- Public liability insurance of up to £2,000,000
- Trace and Access cover of up to £5,000.
- Cover for your contents of up to £75,000
- Generous total limit for valuables of up to 40% of Contents Sum Insured with worldwide personal possessions cover up to 20% of Contents Sum Insured for a single item
- Business equipment cover up to the value of £5,000 for people working from home
- Cover for the contents of your freezer up to Contents Sum Insured
- Flexibility to add Accidental Damage, Home Assistance and Family Legal Protection as optional extras.
How do I trade AXA Extra?
AXA is committed to delivering our products to market by the most effective routes possible therefore AXA Extra is available to trade electronically via your software house. It is available via full cycle EDI on the following software houses:
- Applied Systems (formerly Insurecom)
- Open GI
If you don't have access to AXA Extra and wish to activate the product, please email our electronic trading team at email@example.com. Please ensure you include the full product name and your Software House in your email. This will enable us to deal with your activation request as soon as possible.
We understand that when your customers make a claim they want a first class service. We want to ensure that both yours and the policyholder's claims experience are as easy and straightforward as possible. For specific claims contact information relating to AXA Extra, visit our Household Claims area.