For many people, standard insurance policies simply don't meet their needs. Changing lifestyles mean that they need more from their home insurance. Increasingly, customers need things like worldwide contents cover, cover for high value items, business equipment cover and generous levels of buildings and contents cover.
AXA Exclusive has been designed specifically following feedback from customers so we are confident it can help protect their lifestyle.
What are the key features and benefits of AXA Exclusive?
- Attractive buildings sum insured level of up to £1,500,000
- Cover for rent or alternative accommodation for all the family including their pets up to 25% of the buildings sum insured while the home cannot be lived in because of loss or damage covered in the policy
- Property owner's liability insurance of up to £2,500,000.
- Cover for your contents of up to £300,000
- Generous total limit for valuables of up to 50% of contents sum insured with worldwide personal possessions cover up to £10,000 for a single item
- Business equipment cover up to the value of £15,000 including up to £1,500 for business stock for people working from home
- Automatic cover for garden furniture and plants up to £1,000 for any one claim. Expensive garden furniture is automatically covered up to the contents sum insured.
How do I trade AXA Exclusive?
AXA Exclusive is available to trade via full cycle EDI on the following software houses:
- Applied Systems
- Open GI
AXA Exclusive is available via full cycle EDI on Acturis and Insurecom for new business and mid-term adjustments. Renewals are currently in development and are expected to be delivered in early 2014.
If you don't have access to AXA Exclusive and wish to activate the product, please email our electronic trading team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the full product name and your Software House in your email to us. This will enable us to deal with your activation request as soon as possible.
We understand that when your customers make a claim they want a first class service. We want to ensure that both yours and the policyholder's claims experience are as easy and straightforward as possible. For specific claims contact information relating to AXA Exclusive, visit our Household Claims area.