New and updated guides now available
We’ve extended ‘Making claims clear’, our award-winning initiative, with new and updated guides.
These straightforward guides are designed to provide clarity, for you and your clients, around claims, covering:
- Claims signposting - what clients can expect to happen during a claim and the important role they play
- Common reasons for repudiation – why some claims don’t get paid, and practical guidance to help clients recover after a claim
- Explanation of terms and conditions – guidance to help clients understand what they are buying
- General policy advice - standard exclusions that clients should be aware of when taking out a policy and how to avoid breaching policy conditions
- Fraud prevention - what fraud is and how AXA deals with it
As well as providing clarity around these aspects, the guides can help you discuss with clients:
- how their policy is likely to respond in the event of claim, so they are better prepared
- other policies and services that may be appropriate to their business
- risk management, to identify where risks can be reduced
We trust you and your clients find these guides useful.