AXA Car is our personal lines motor insurance product which is designed to meet the needs of most motor insurance customers.
It provides your customers with comprehensive levels of cover and offers three commission rates of 7%, 10% and 13% allowing you flexibility to compete more aggressively on price or more generously on commission.
What are the key features and benefits of AXA Car?
- Policyholders can call the AXA motor claims helpline at any time - our emergency claims line (0345 608 0230) is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Policyholders can use our approved repairer network. We'll book the vehicle into an approved repairer and provide a free courtesy car for the duration of the repair
- We'll cover any motor vehicle loaned to the policyholder by a garage, motor engineer or vehicle repairer while the motor vehicle described in the schedule is being serviced, repaired or having a MOT test
- We can cover you for driving within the EU for up to 93 days in any one year as standard
- If ignition keys are lost or stolen, we will cover the cost of replacement up to £1,000
- Replacement child seat cover of up to £300 in the event of an accident or loss, even if the seat appears not to be damaged
- Three different levels of commission allowing you flexibility: AXA Car 7 at 7% commission, AXA Car 10 at 10% commission and AXA Car 13 at 13% commission.
How do I trade AXA Car?
AXA is committed to delivering our products to market by the most effective routes possible therefore AXA Car is available to trade electronically via your software house. It is available via full cycle EDI on the following software houses:
- Applied Systems (formerly Insurecom)
- Open GI
If you don't have access to AXA Car or its commission variants, please email our electronic trading team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the name of the product and your Software House in your email. This will enable us to deal with your activation request as soon as possible.
We understand that when your customers make a claim they want a first class service. We want to ensure that both yours and the policyholder's claims experience are as easy and straightforward as possible. For specific claims contact information relating to AXA Car, visit our Motor Claims area.