Slip Safety Services
Slip Safety Services (SSS) is a leading provider of end-to-end floorcare services and maintenance which improve floor safety and standards, that ultimately reduce the risk of slip accidents. SSS is an expert in their field, backed by scientific testing and provide specialist services to
reduce the risks of slip accidents. Their services can help you to demystify slip risk and give you measurable solutions to reduce your slip accidents.
With over 40 years’ experience in the safety and floorcare service industry, SSS provides quality and demonstrable value.
Download our SSS 1 pager
What services do SSS offer?
- Slip Safety Survey – quantifying your risk using the HSE approved pendulum test so you can truly understand where you have issues
- Recommendations and Consultancy – giving you a full understanding of the extent and causes of your risk and what can be done to mitigate this
- Specialist Floorcare Services – practical, cost effective solutions to improve your slip risk profile e.g. anti-slip treatments, deep cleaning, floor restoration
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Packages – visiting at least once per year to "top-up" the slip resistance through professional deep cleaning and to retest and recertify the floors
- Support and Advice – help with things such as defensibility, footwear and floor specification choice.
What are the benefits of SSS?
- Scientific quantification of your risk levels – using the HSE approved pendulum test
- Once you have measured your risk, you can manage it
- Measurable reductions in risk through Slip Safety Services’ solutions – typically taking floors from 1 in 200 risks to less than 1 in 1,000,000
- Typically clients see 60%+ fewer accidents
- Peace of mind through ongoing monitoring
- Annual maintenance visits to recertify floors, giving evidence of compliance for claims defensibility.
How do I access this service?
For more information, contact our partner Slip Safety Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on
0203 355 5018. Please state that you require the AXA service. Alternatively, please contact your usual AXA representative if you have any further questions.