Pristine Condition International
Pristine Condition International is a leading global provider of manual handling training services. They offer a unique approach so things like zero handling incidents are no longer an aspiration but an everyday reality for many of their clients.
Pristine Condition International revolutionised manual handling practices by integrating their knowledge of Olympic weightlifting mechanics and anatomical practices in the sector.
Download our Pristine Condition International 1 pager
What services does Pristine Condition International offer?
- Training – manual handling and practical training that works, that is bespoke and conducted in your working environment that addresses your challenges. Moreover, there is direct training or train the trainer options and compliance monitoring training
for managers and supervisors so that the behaviour change is embedded long after the training phase is completed. In addition, Pristine Condition International offers audio visual training film productions (AVPs)
- Fully Managed Programmes – designed to change the manual handling behaviours of your people for the long term, both at work and at home
- Assessments – anatomical risk assessments, individual capability assessments, root cause analysis investigations, compliance review visits, equipment re-design, workplace re-design: all working collectively to reduce risk, provide for legislative compliance and satisfy duty of care needs
- Ongoing Support – unlimited remote technical support.
What are the benefits of Pristine Condition International's services?
- Preferential AXA discounted rates
- Typical return on investment of less than 24 months
- Regulatory compliance; as a government-approved primary authority partner, Pristine Condition International provides its clients with “assured advice” which will satisfy all regulatory requirements
- A minimum 50% reduction in manual handling incidents guaranteed, provided the programme is adhered to
- Practical slip/trips avoidance coaching as an integral part of the training
- An established track record of successfully supporting clients in regulatory proceedings and civil actions
- UK based company with a global footprint.
How do I access this service?
For more information, contact our partner Pristine Condition International at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on
01491 414 464. Please state that you require the AXA service. Alternatively, please contact your usual AXA representative if you have any further questions.