First Response Group
First Response Group (FRG) can offer a wide variety of solutions to protect against fire and security risks. Providing permanent and temporary protection for occupied and unoccupied premises or within a construction site environment.
FRG has been at the forefront of integrated security services for over ten years and works across six regional offices, employing over 300 people.
AXA and FRG agreement offers AXA clients secured exclusive rates, terms and conditions.
Download our FRG 1 pager
What services do FRG offer?
- Unoccupied Building Protection – building inspection, physical security to the property and site perimeter, alarm protection, CCTV, manned guarding
- Response – supported by SPS for vacant premises protection to give outstanding service and rapid response to the whole of the UK
- Technology – high integrity and cutting-edge technology as standard
- Cover – full UK coverage, France, Holland, Belgium with future European expansion planned
- Occupied Premises – permanent fire and security alarm options for occupied premises
- CCTV – temporary and permanent CCTV using the latest analytical technology.
What are the benefits of FRG's services?
- Dedicated Customer Support team who understand the needs of AXA customers and brokers
- Standard 7 day minimum contract on temporary protections (7 day contract applied for the services of alarms, physical security, guarding and inspections unless longer duration contracts have been agreed – temporary CCTV has a 6 week contract period)
- No install/removal fees for temporary protection (installation/removal fees apply to CCTV and concrete perimeter security blocks)
- Exclusive AXA specific rates for AXA customers
- Various lease/purchase options based on likely duration of protection and customer flexibility
- In-house guarding provision to maintain control at all times
- Fully accredited - BAFE for fire protection and SSAIB for security.
How do I access this service?
For more information, contact our partner First Response Group at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on
03300 415 008. Please state that you require the AXA service. Alternatively, please contact your usual AXA representative if you have any further questions.