Duff & Phelps
|Duff & Phelps is a global financial services firm with expertise in complex valuation, corporate finance, disputes and investigations, compliance and regulatory consulting.
They are a leading supplier of building valuation services and are highly respected within the property investment market.
AXA and Duff & Phelps agreement offers AXA clients a discounted property valuation service to ensure that clients will not be over or underinsured.
Download our Duff & Phelps 1 pager
What services do Duff & Phelps offer?
- Desktop Valuation (DTV) service for non-complex buildings - Duff & Phelps will assess each location to determine if a premise can be suitably valued via this route.
- Site Valuation - This process is the traditional method and will apply to large and complex buildings. The valuation will also include a rebuild period to allow assessment of rent cover duration and of BI indemnity periods.
- Critical Plant and Machinery Valuation - This is an innovative new service in the general UK insurance market within a much neglected area. This will assist with underinsurance within the contents sum insured but also indemnity periods on business interruption to assess likely replacement periods of plant and equipment that could result in business failure if not assessed adequately.
- Full Contents Valuation - Linked to asset registration used by large corporations.
What are the benefits of Duff & Phelps' services?
- An accurate and reliable valuation to ensure clients will not be over or underinsured.
- Experienced and qualified surveyors for both desktop and site valuation to estimate rebuilding costs.
- Nationwide coverage and the ability to value property overseas.
- An appropriate valuation to suit the individual type of property with no restrictions on the type of property valued.
- Initial response by Duff & Phelps to enquiry within 24 hours.
- Time to provide quotation - 24 hours for single building quotation, 5 days for larger portfolios or full plant/machinery valuation.
- Average waiver guarantee on DTV, Site Valuation and Full Contents Valuation (if insuring on reinstatement basis).
- Exclusivity on DTV and Critical Plant Valuation for AXA clients.
How do I access this service?
For more information or to request a valuation quote, contact our partner
Duff & Phelps on
0207 089 4727 or email
AXA@DuffandPhelps.com. Please state that you require the AXA service. Alternatively, please contact your usual AXA representative if you have any further questions.