AXA provides access to a specialist Electrical Safety Service that will indicate the condition of the clients’ electrical installation whether the premises is simple or complex.
This helps to tell whether premises are safe and to protect staff, the business and ensure compliance with industry standards.
Download the Centrica Flyer
Why use Centrica?
The Electrical Inspection Service was developed by AXA with dedicated pricing for AXA customers via Centrica. There is also a discount available for multiple surveys and a payment plan option for large-scale work.
What new enhancements have we made?
- This service is now available for any AXA customer regardless of their size or complexity of premises and electrical installation
- The service is split between simple inspections for small non complex premises and a full electrical condition report service for larger and more complex premises
- For the larger and more complex premises, thermal imaging is now included with no additional fee.
Other benefits of the Centrica service include:
- Rapid service - an assessor will be on site within 10 working days
- Excellent value for money - competitive prices starting from £345 + VAT
- Professional assessors, who are qualified, and regularly undergo competency evaluation
- Centrica testing also provides a tailored service specifically designed for SMEs or large-scale businesses
- Easy to understand report format which has been specifically designed by AXA it details the state of the electrical system, grading any potential risks. It also gives estimated costs and timescales for any repair work that is needed
- AXA’s supplier can provide competitive pricing to complete any necessary remedial work if requested by the policyholder. Alternatively, they can appoint their own contractor to complete the work
When will the changes take effect?
Businesses can benefit from these additional services straight away and are now part of our service offering with Centrica.
How do I get this service?
Contact Centrica on
0800 612 4037, via email at
online bookings can be made through their website. Alternatively, contact your AXA representative or email