Our high value home insurance tailorMade is an international solution underwritten by AXA ART. tailorMade Home covers buildings (including listed), contents, art, collectibles and jewellery. Motor, Travel, Legal Expenses and Home Emergency can also be included in the policy.
Founded on the principles of personal and dedicated service, AXA ART provide worldwide peace of mind for its clients' most precious possessions. Each risk is underwritten individually with no rating engines. AXA ART consider the client to be the most important element of the risk and can therefore consider each submission on its own merits. It is not a requirement for art to be a component of the risk.
AXA ART is a broker-only insurer operating in both London and UK regional markets. Find out more about AXA ART products and services and order literature (wordings and marketing) by going to www.axa-art.co.uk.
If you wish to find out more about tailorMade, please contact Charlie Maxwell (AXA ART Sales and Distribution Director) on 0203 217 1208.
Significant features and benefits of tailorMade
- Liability cover that is compliant with local statute in certain European countries
- Cover is provided on an agreed value basis
- Depreciation following loss or damage
- Emergency evacuation of the collection
- The cost of repair or reinstatement up to the amount insured
- Automatic cover for new fixtures and fittings
- Cover for contents anywhere in the world
- Automatic cover for new acquisitions, presents and gifts
- tailorMade Household cover picks up where AXA's 'Advanced' household product finishes, at £300,000 contents sums insured
Jewellery and Watches
- Cover for jewellery anywhere in the world including depreciation.