AXA First is our home insurance product
designed for customers who want simple, straightforward home insurance but don't
want to compromise on quality.
So, whether your customer is a first time
buyer or downsizing to a smaller property, AXA First can offer them value for
money home insurance. AXA First is a bedroom rated product, making it easy to
trade and therefore easier for you to do business with us.
- Buildings sum insured level of up to £350,000
- Cover for rent or alternative accommodation
for all the family including their pets up to £10,000 while the home
cannot be lived in because of loss or damage covered in the policy.
- Public Liability insurance of up to £2,000,000
- Cover provided for a maximum of 3 bedrooms
- Cover for your contents of up to £40,000
- Total limit for
valuables of up to £10,000 with worldwide personal possessions cover up to £2,000 for a single item
- Cover for money left in the home
of up to £250
- Personal Liability insurance of up to
- Flexibility to add Accidental Damage, Home Emergency and
Legal Expenses cover as optional extras.
How do I trade?
AXA First is available via full cycle EDI on the following software
- Applied Systems (formerly
- Open GI
If you don't have access
to AXA First and wish to activate the product, please email our electronic
trading team at email@example.com.
Please ensure you include the full product name and your Software House in your
email to us. This will enable us to deal with your activation request as soon as
We understand that when your
customers make a claim they want a first class service. We want to ensure that
both yours and the policyholder's claims experience are as easy and
straightforward as possible. For specific claims contact information relating to
AXA First, please
visit our Household Claims area.
information on AXA ABC please
visit the dedicated AXA ABC page.