You told us you wanted to trade even more business online and our online Management Liability policy lets you do just that - delivering fast, competitive and quality comprehensive cover, all at the touch of a button.
- Maximum turnover £50m for limited and public limited companies, £2m for clubs, charities or associations and £1m for partnerships and sole traders.
- Access to expert legal, regulatory and risk management advice and support provided by leading law firm, rradar legal.
- Directors' and Officers' or Trustees' liability includes claims brought in any jurisdiction including USA.
- Cover on the same terms for all subsidiary companies including any subsidiaries bought during the period of insurance.
- Lifetime run off cover for retired directors and trustees.
- Innovative covers including:
- Brexit cover for claims arising from the exit of UK from the European Union
- Insolvency hearing cost up to £25,000 in any one period of insurance
- Directors personal tax investigation costs up to £25,000 where a covered claim could follow
- Tax investigation costs for any aspect enquiry or full investigation
- Employee dishonesty cover now automatically includes £10,000 for telephone fraud cover and third party fraud or forgery
- rradar legal support extended to include negotiation rights of restrictive covenants and trespass, nuisance, personal removal and property damage
- Company or charity legal liability cover includes defence costs for contractual liability up to £100,000.
- Premiums from £150 net of IPT.
- Amend your commission rate between 0% and 40% to help you compete on price.
- Available for private limited companies, charities, UK clubs and associations and partnerships, limited liability partnerships and sole traders.
- Provides the ability to elect to defend claims rather than settle where there is a good chance of success.
- Directors' and Officers' or Trustees' liability
Maximum limits (up to)
- Employment practices liability
- Company or charity legal liability
- Crime cover / Employee dishonesty
Maximum limits (up to)
Commission Flexibility Guides
For full details on how commission flexibility works, please click on the user guides below:
Commission Flexibility - Acturis user guide
Commission Flexibility - Extranet user guide