eSettlement is AXA's market leading initiative to replace the traditional paper statement of account, with a web-enabled electronic statement reconciliation and settlement solution. eSettlement offers a range of benefits to both reconciling and authorising users, making it easier for our broker partners to do business with AXA.
- Real time accounting, mid month adjustments and query progress are visible throughout the month.
- Users have a download and print facility on all relevant screens.
Benefits to the Broker Reconciling User
- Account is available to view and work on from the first day of the month
- Account can be filtered to view / reconcile just overdue, due or future items. It can also be sorted into various orders, including policy name and number
- Accounts can be grouped as required, meaning you can have as many reconciliation groups as you wish, containing any number of agencies
- Ad hoc payments can be made easily during each month
- Raise queries directly to the correct resolving department without delay
- Raise comprehensive queries reducing the risk of misinterpretation
- Query history remains with the query providing an audit trail until it is resolved and settled making the process far more transparent
- Query resolutions can be viewed as soon as they are completed by AXA Insurance
- Your reconciliation is automatically calculated during the process.
- There is a transaction drill down facility for detailed premium & commission breakdowns
- Payment is quicker, cheaper and more convenient.
Benefits to the Broker Authorising User
- Speed of authorisation procedure in comparison to writing and arranging BACS
- Ability to view reconciled account prior to authorisation
- The Authoriser has complete control of users within their firm and is always in control of the amount paid and when payment is made.